07 August 2005

Someone who made me think

Yes a second posting in one day I know

I was introduced to someone very interesting yesterday and we got talking. It was amazing how well we got on. Her other half just finished working with my other half. They were both away chatting and mingling with others for most of the night, while we spent almost the entire evening talking about nothing in particular.

We did, at one stage, get onto the topic of the blog and she made me look at things in a different way.

Where as I had thought of it as a bulletin board for things I’ve seen and moans and gripes she asked me some direct questions about why I think I wrote it, and what the under lying motivation may be for my blog and for that matter everyone else’s blog. So after a day of pondering (I’m still working on it) but things do occur and ring true.

Is the blog not in the same general group as big brother, maybe at the opposite end but in the same group? You write in the blog so people can know you, maybe see a different perspective. From my point of view, get an idea of your thoughts that, with out it you would keep to yourself, your internal monolog.
Or for those of you that hear voices your dialogue :-P

Are we not designed to communicate?
So, you know who you are and I just want to say thanks. I’m not sure if it will make much of a difference to my postings but the company was enchanting and the food for thought was appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home