16 October 2005

Up up and away but back now

Working as hard as normal in my little corner of the world, I got to stab needles into a few people and I think I am slowly coming to terms with my new skills. A variety of interesting pts most seem quite willing to have themselves wounded by me. So cannulas got some missed some gave some drugs. to this end things seem to be going well and to be honest since I've been back at work in October It seems to be getting better. More of the getting less on the missing. But in the middle there has been a four week drought of emergency work. Not a bad thing. Infact an amazingly great thing. I went to the other side of the world, and did not fall off.

Three weeks in the land of G'day, 'wan a cold one?'
So we left the cold here and arrived in the warmish there.
Sydney with some of the coldest weather they had had. still we were walking around in t-shirts and shorts as the locals walked past wearing scarf and gloves.
I can recommend the city to anyone it is great the sights, the food, the general culture. I cannot give it enough of an endorsment.

So as any good holiday maker would do we went to the opera house and we took about a hundred photos of it. we went to the aquarium too look at all the things which we might encounter on our dive trip and our trip into the rainforest. This I think was not the greatest idea. There are such a concentration of things that can and may kill you I think i would be better off not knowing. But we did and were educated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home